Skip Navigation

St. Mary School opened on September 26, 1889 as the first Catholic school in the Oklahoma Territory.  Sister Alphonsa Reid, the founding Principal of St. Mary, along with two other Benedictine nuns braved the challenges inherent to Oklahoma Territory.  Over the next 100 years the educators and volunteers of St. Mary have continued to offer Benedictine hospitality to all who enter.

For more indepth history of St. Mary Church and School visit the church website: Parish History